Versified Technology Terms of Service and Privacy & Cookies Policy
By accessing the website at https://versitechgh.com, any other software, material and services provided by Versified Technology Co. Ltd, also referred to Versified Technology, VersiTech or VersiTech Co. Ltd, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on Versified Technology's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under
this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Versified Technology's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Versified Technology at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on Versified Technology's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. Versified Technology makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, Versified Technology does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Versified Technology or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Versified Technology's website, even if Versified Technology or a Versified Technology authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on Versified Technology's website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Versified Technology does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. Versified Technology may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However Versified Technology does not make any commitment to update the materials.
Versified Technology has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Versified Technology of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
Versified Technology may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
8. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of Ghana and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.
Your privacy is important to us.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use personal information solely for fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other ancillary purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by using reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
- We will only retain personal information for as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
TYPES OF COOKIES
The following types of cookies may be used when you visit our websites:
1. Advertising Cookies
Advertising cookies are placed on your computer by advertisers and ad servers in order to display advertisements that are most likely to be of interest to you. These cookies allow advertisers and ad servers to gather information about your visits to the Site and other websites, alternate the ads sent to a specific computer, and track how often an ad has been viewed and by whom. These cookies are linked to a computer and do not gather any personal information about you.
2. Analytics Cookies
Analytics cookies monitor how users reached the Site, and how they interact with and move around once on the Site. These cookies let us know what features on the Site are working the best and what features on the Site can be improved.
3. Our Cookies
Our cookies are “first-party cookies”, and can be either permanent or temporary. These are necessary cookies, without which the Site won’t work properly or be able to provide certain features and functionalities. Some of these may be manually disabled in your browser, but may affect the functionality of the Site.
4. Personalization Cookies
Personalization cookies are used to recognize repeat visitors to the Site. We use these cookies to record your browsing history, the pages you have visited, and your settings and preferences each time you visit the Site.
5. Security Cookies
Security cookies help identify and prevent security risks. We use these cookies to authenticate users and protect user data from unauthorized parties.
6. Site Management Cookies
Site management cookies are used to maintain your identity or session on the Site so that you are not logged off unexpectedly, and any information you enter is retained from page to page. These cookies cannot be turned off individually, but you can disable all cookies in your browser.
7. Third-Party Cookies
Third-party cookies may be place on your computer when you visit the Site by companies that run certain services we offer. These cookies allow the third parties to gather and track certain information about you. These cookies can be manually disabled in your browser.
CONTROL OF COOKIES
Most browsers are set to accept cookies by default. However, you can remove or reject cookies in your browser’s settings. Please be aware that such action could affect the availability and functionality of the Site.
For more information on how to control cookies, check your browser or device’s settings for how you can control or reject cookies, or visit the following links: 1. Apple Safari 2. Microsoft Edge 3. Mozilla Firefox 4. Opera 5. Google Chrome, and any other browser you may use.
OTHER TRACKING TECHNOLOGIES
In addition to cookies, we may use web beacons, pixel tags, and other tracking technologies on the Site to help customize the Site and improve your experience. A “web beacon” or “pixel tag” is tiny object or image embedded in a web page or email. They are used to track the number of users who have visited particular pages and viewed emails, and acquire other statistical data. They collect only a limited set of data, such as a cookie number, time and date of page or email view, and a description of the page or email on which they reside. Web beacons and pixel tags cannot be declined. However, you can limit their use by controlling the cookies that interact with them.
VersiTech provides applications as SAAS and Custom Software by request by an individual or an institution/company/organization. Each application group be it SAAS or Custom Software has its detailed Payment Policy as described below:
SAAS Payment Policy
VersiTech charges a subscription fee ["Fees"] for the use of all SAAS applications eg. Versified Point Of Sale (VPOS). Each application has its own subscription cost which is well explained on the applications' pricing page. By registering for a Premium Account, you agree to pay VersiTech the fee applicable to the use of the application chosen. Unless otherwise stated, all fees are in GHANA CEDIS (GHS). VersiTech expressly reserve the right to change the fees at any time upon 30-day written notice to you at your registered email address. The fees do not include any payment for telecommunications and computer hardware, software, telecommunication access charges, lines or connections or other equipment and services required to access and use any of our SAAS applications, which shall be your soole responsibility. All fees shall be billed to your payment method chosen from the list of the paymnt method provided by VersiTech and at the current Internation currency conversion rate. You are responsible for any extra charge incured during the processing of your payment be it your bank charges and any other form of taxes by your country.
For any upgrade or downgrade in plan level that you elect, you shall be charged automatically the new rate.
Custom Software Payment Policy
Custom Software or Application and Services require 70% deposit payment before work begins unless otherwise discussed in writing and agreed by both parties. The remaining 30% is paid in full upon final work delivered and the application tested and approved by the other party.
All invoices will be addressed to the address provided by the customer whereas all cheques and payments will be paid to Versified Technology Company limited. If timely payment is not made and the invoice date elapses, the customer shall be responsible for any extra charges incured on the new invoice. All invoices will be tax inclusive allowable by law.